Friday, 14 February 2014

14 Weeks!

This week was our Valentine's day week! Paul works on the actual Valentine's day so we planned on celebrating throughout the week. When you're a shift worker, you make it work whenever you're off! 

 We went on a double date with another fellow pregnant friend and her husband to see the play Chicago on Tuesday night and then out for dinner to the Sultant's Tent in Toronto. Nothing says I love you like eating and entertainment :) 

This week my sister Kelsey also has been the greatest eating partner. Earlier on in the week we went grocery shopping together. We went shopping while we were hungry, which is something that you should never do- especially while one of you is pregnant! Needless to say, we walked out of there with some great snacks. After dinner that night I made some Reese's Peanut Butter muffins that I had bought on our trip. She didn't put up a fuss when I mentioned I was about to make it! Hahaha!!


 Then a couple days later while I was at work she texted me saying she has a craving for nachos. Great! Now she's planted that idea in my head, it's the end of the day and I'm starving! Come over to my house and let's make it! And so we did :)


Here are my stats for the week...




How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm only weighing myself once a month while at my Doctor's appointments so as of the last appointment I'm up 10 pounds. 
Maternity clothes: wearing tights EVERY damn DAY. 
Stretch marks: NO! Stay away
Sleep: I'm a great sleeper! I can nap at the drop of a dime. Not as tired as I once was. 
Best moments this week: being able to work out often! This may not seem like a huge deal to most, but I'm slowly getting back to working out and making me feel a ton better over all. 
Movement: nadda. 
Food Cravings: nachos with Kelsey and juice!!
Have you started to show yet: some  days yes and some days no. It's feeling like a trick belly. 
Symptoms: not much! This is only the beginning...