Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Million Dollar Smile


Just like the wedding has come to an end, so has my mouth's freedom. I had braces on for the last 11 months and because my wedding was coming up during my treatment, my orthodontist said that she can make sure I get them off for a little while during the wedding. How fab! My teeth can be freeeeeeeee!

As soon as they were off, I asked my sister Kelsey if we could get corn on the cob for dinner that night. Haha!!! I hadn't had a few different foods during the whole time my braces were on. So I didn't stop there! I also managed to eat caramel popcorn, whole apples and chicken wings:) 

But alas, the 2 1/2 weeks without my braces have come to an end and I got them put back on today. It isn't as horrible as I remember when I first got them put on. It's like riding a bike..... For a long time. Anyways here's a few pictures of my before teeth, and my gorgeous teeth without my braces and my brace face now. Let's hope they aren't on for more than the next year! 

Ew how gross is this picture? Look how crazy my teeth look! The wire isn't even in a straight line. This was October 18 2012.

Oh my wedding day! Look at that smile! I couldn't stop smiling all day :) Can you believe that my treatment isn't done? Could have fooled me!

And here's today. Buh.